Electrical Touch - Electrical Led Lights & Network Supplies @ Wholesale discounted prices.
We source products from highly respected companies and excel at sourcing products at the best price possible to meet your maintenance and project needs. With the ongoing importance of strategic sourcing, we continue to expand our product line to help you achieve your time lines and goals for the estimated budget.
We are the agents of several dedicated high quality products in Malta :
- Cables and Wires - We import cat5 , cat5e , cat6 , cat6a and cat7 . Variable lengths 100m to 305 meters ( BC and CCA)
- Network accessories - RJ45 Plugs , Crimping tools etc
- Electrical Mirrors and Vanity Units - We are the sole agent of Beautme Mirrors in Malta
Our team has a wide experience in the electrical supplies industry and a vast network of suppliers in both EU and outside EU. We understand the business. We can help you with your most challenging sourcing needs through our efficiency and knowledge.
Products are sold direct to distributors, retail shops or private bulk buying to meet diversity goals. Our customers rely on our products to lower supply chain costs and to raise quality and services.
Warranty Terms and Conditions
Our WARRANTY covers defective workmanship or faulty materials within the specified period, usually 24 months from the date of purchase, or its distributor will repair at the distributors store or replace the defective part free of charge. Any warranty service claim must be logged at the distributor from which it was original purchased.
Cables and Network supplies must be checked, inspected and tested prior installation.
NOT COVERED BY WARRANTY
Storage Exposure to the elements should be minimized. All electrical units must be protected against water.
Our warranty does not cover the purchaser or any other person for damage, malfunction or loss due to the following:
• Lack of maintenance, abuse, neglect, misuse, accident or improper installation of this appliance.
• Scratches, dents, corrosion or discolouring caused by heat, abrasive or chemical cleaners or chipping on parts and accessories.
• Corrosion or damage caused by exposure to the elements such as: water, steam, humidity, insects, weather, sun or hail.
• Cleaning and normal wear and tear. ( Service calls of this nature are chargeable)
• Unauthorized repairs during the warranty period.
• Cracks and weathering caused by exposure to the elements or damage by weather, heat, UV, insects or chemicals.
CONDITIONS OF WARRANTY
1. The current specified period warranty is 24 months from the date of purchase unless specified.
2. For any warranty work, the item must be delivered to Electrical Touch Stores, its distributor with a service department or an authorized service agent. Collection and delivery charges both ways are paid for, by the owner. No liability is accepted for loss or damage during transit.
3. The installation must be installed by a qualified person and operated and maintained in accordance with the instructions supplied. Repairs or service must be carried out by an authorized person.
4. Proof of purchase must be provided to verify purchase date and establish the warranty period.
5.Only the original purchaser is covered under this warranty.
6. The warranty period is calculated from the date of purchase only.
7. Parts installed from other manufacturer’s products will void the warranty.
We look forward to serving you,
Electrical Touch Malta